Our Living Wall Module is key to the growth, longevity and success of every Green Wall we install.
Each module promotes natural movement of plant roots, preventing them from becoming pot-bound.
As roots grow, the central section of our plant module moves slightly, in the same way as soil would shift in a garden.
As mature plant roots naturally die off, they turn to compost in the back of the module and feed the new roots, creating a healthy cycle of plant growth and longevity.
Our natural soil Living Wall system doesn't change the way plants grow, it simply changes the location where they are planted - in this case on walls - a Vertical Garden.
Using this specialised modular system, plants can be fully grown in our nursery, and therefore create instant impact onsite.
Living Walls are fully-established from Day 1 (Discover more about the Living Wall process here).
The Living Wall module system makes it easy to bring greenery back to architecture - both indoors and out.
Developed by our European Partner, ANS Global, the Living Wall module is our recipe to a vibrant wall garden.
- Manufactured in the UK from 100% recycled material
- 8 modules per m²
- No visual exposure of the module on the front
- Fire rating - Class ‘A’
- No man-made growing mediums, mineral wools or other fibres are used
- 72kg per m²
- Modules are planted and established prior to installation
- Wind resistant to 140 mph
- 10 year guarantee
- 96 plants per m²
- In extreme weather the module is designed to expand externally
- 100 mm deep, 500 mm high, 250 mm wide
- Natural soil substrate for healthy plant growth